Friday 21 February 2014

All hail her majesty LORDE

"I've never seen a diamond in the flesh...
I cut my teeth on wedding rings, in the movies...
And I'm not proud of my address, in a torn up town...
No post code envy..."
The first chorus of Lorde's hit track Royals, instantly ignited my OCDness (not even an existing English word by the way...hashtag Gemini creative bi-polar tendencies) of being a fan.
New Zeland native, Lorde (biological name Ella Marija Lami Yolich-O'Connor) has stolen and captured the hearts of millions with her unique soundtrack, and it's clear she ain't stopping right there...I'm talking GLOBAL DOMINATION!!!
Well...I gots my fingers crossed that she announce a tour around South Africa just so I can see her (stalked tendencies coming out) and gag on the cray KRAAYness that is Lorde!!!
P.S: Twitter ----> @lordemusic;Instagram ----> lordemusic, lordecrew and lordeworldwide...so follow...follow...FOLLOW!!!
(Source: fashiongonerogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment