Wednesday 14 May 2014

APP-mania

I have many obsessions I tell you! Stalking sexy people, caffeine and  horror movies to name a few of my obsessions. Well thanks to the rapid growth of technological (TAKE-NO-AGE) innovation life has been easier! So here's my top 2 photo App obsessions that are a must have!!!

1. Instagram

If you thought MXit, WhatsApp or BBM was addictive, say hello to my photo-sharing app friend, Instagram. Yes ladies and gentlemen, this app is for those you just love taking photos of themselves or simply the beautiful world that's around them. So try it out and let your photo-taking take over!!!






2. Power Cam

Oh hunty...if you ever wanted to make your pics looks sickening, try the Power Cam app! This photo editing app is so easy to use, even granma would whizz!! So give it a go HUNTY!!!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment